"a beauty, lifestyle and mental health blog run by a teen girl"

A Lush Christmas

15:41:00, by Ciara


Christmas time has finished, but not when I still have 10 Christmas bath bombs and bubble bars sitting on my shelf from Lush. When I went to London, I had to visit Lush Oxford Street and purchase a few bath bombs, in which I did so and might have bought a lot making my storage for my bath bombs overload. However, I never get bored of Lush and I always pop inside their stores whenever I can smell one (seriously though you can sometimes smell the store from a few feet away). 

LUXURY LUSH PUD

My favourite bath bomb that they bring back out at Christmas time. A bright pink pudding with multicoloured polka dots which results in an explosion of fizzing colours swirling around the bathtub. Its main ingredient is Lavender which is perfect to aid relaxation before a nights sleep. Also, if you love the smell of Twilight from Lush, this bath bomb has that same smell too.

CHRISTMAS SWEATER

A new festive bath bomb to add to my collection which is scented with a warming blend of spicy clove bud, coriander seed, and Sicilian lemon oils. As soon as I smelt it reminded me of that nostalgic Christmas smell which always reminds me of Christmas. 

SHOOT FOR THE STARS

I love the smell of this one, it smells so sweet. The beautiful gold stars fizz and leave gold luster sparkling in the blue water. Brazillian orange and bergamot oils nourish the skin making it feel smooth after getting out of the bath.








STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT

This bath melt is covered in silver luster and in my opinion, it looks so pretty. However, once you drop this into the water swirls of turquoise, pinks, and purple will be released. Revealing a beautiful array of colours. The murumuru butter and almond oil will leave your skin feeling so soft while zesty ginger, lavender, and lime oil will make the room smell so nice.


SNOWMAN BUBBLEROON

Finally, I bought the snowman bubbleroon which is one of my old-time favourites and I was so glad to see this one back on the shelf again. Again, this will leave your skin feeling so smooth and soft because of the cocoa and shea butter which is perfect for those dry skin months. 

TWILIGHT GIFT SET

My favourite scent from Lush is Twilight so I was so happy that I got this scent as a Christmas present from my family. It includes a 100ml of the Twilight body mist, Sleepy body lotion, and Twilight shower gel. 

Well, that is everything that I have bought and received from Lush this Christmas. If you can't tell my favourite time to buy Lush products is definitely Christmas. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. And I wish you all a happy new year. 

Thank you all for following my blog and reading my blog posts, I appreciate it a lot <3 This year I am going to be more active on my blog. Although I am taking my GCSE Exams this year, I will try to post often. 


Bellissimo
xoxo












1 comments

  1. I totally understand what you're saying the overwhelming strong creamy sweet scent of this lavender infused This Lush Bath Bomb is very sweet in comparison to other lavender infused products: a French kiss; unicorn horn which also vary in streaming but if you're looking for a really strong smell to engulf your sense then I'd go with a French kiss whereas although this bomb is very creamy and sweet you could settle for one of these bubble bars and I know for a fact that unicorn horn is a fantastic scent with hints of lavender by contrast to these absloutely overwhelming scents

    ReplyDelete

Instagram