"a beauty, lifestyle and mental health blog run by a teen girl"

About Me

17:38:00, by Ciara




 Happy Mind is an aesthetic online magazine run by myself, Ciara, a 16-year-old living in the countryside. I started because I enjoy writing and telling people about the topics I am passionate about in order to build a conversation with others who can relate.

I put a lot of time into this magazine and I appreciate every single reader. I find that writing brings me happiness and every time I upload a post and feel proud of it.

I look forward to writing more posts and In the nearby future would love to create my own print magazine dedicated to this blog.

 If you wish to contact me, head on over to my contact page which you will find on the top of my blog.


2 comments

  1. Good luck with your beautiful blog, you seem really passionate about fashion and beauty. I’m sure you will go far! Look forward to more posts from you!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, this is such a sweet comment, I look forward to it too xx

      Delete

Instagram