"a beauty, lifestyle and mental health blog run by a teen girl"

24 hours in London

14:38:00, by Ciara

During the Christmas period on the 16th and 17th of December, my Mum and I visited London for 24 hours. I must say it was very busy but, the atmosphere was so lively and festive. We visited places such as Oxford Street, Regent-Street, New Bond Street, the London Collesium, and the Swindon shopping outlet.

First of all, we went to Oxford Street, one of my favourite places in London due to the fabulous shops including; Lush, Selfridges, Zara, John Lewis and many more.






We took a visit to the huge Lush store in which there are 3 floors for all of your makeup and bath time necessities.
Also, they create exclusive products just for the store on Oxford Street due to the size of it and they need to fill it up! Of course, I bought a few bath bombs including; starlight bath melt, Christmas sweater bath bomb, snap cracker bubble bar, Christmas Eve bubble bar, snowman bubbleroon, and dragons egg.

Next, we visited Selfridges and I must say their Christmas display was so festive, they even had a large jolly Santa floating in the window! I have never been to Selfridges before, therefore, it was a lot to take in. The store was huge and it took me a long time to find Pressed Juice and Lola’s cupcakes since I did not know my way around.
Eventually, I found Pressed Juice and I bought a Charcoal and Lavender Lemonade it was so strange because the colour was black but it tasted very good.
Also, I spotted Lola’s Cupcakes and they looked so yummy and very festive!



After stepping out of Selfridges we headed over to Marks & Spencer’s to get some lunch. Unfortunately, the queue was very long, and my feet were aching from all the walking we had done, after waiting we had a Bacon Roll.

What would a trip to London be without visiting Victoria’s Secret on New Bond Street? The store was beautifully done up with Christmas decorations and as we were walking over a lot of people were looking up in surprise because of how pretty the store was. Surprisingly, I didn’t buy anything but it was lovely to visit the store.



























Finally, we headed back to the hotel after a busy shopping day. The luxury of being able to sit down on a bed felt amazing. However, once we arrived at the hotel we knew that we had to go back out again into the busy streets of London to go and watch the Nutcracker performance.

Luckily, we arrived early and were able to get in and sit down to watch the show. It was magical. To be honest, I didn’t really know what to expect as I had never seen the Nutcracker before or any ballet performance but I was so shocked at how magical it was. I would recommend visiting the London Collesium and watching a performance at Christmas time because it will get you in such a festive-y mood.



After watching the Nutcracker we headed back to the hotel and stopped off for Pizza at Pizza express which was lovely.

Overall, I very much enjoyed my visit to London with my Mum. I will definitely think about going again sometime next year in the winter months. 

Thank you for reading my blog post and make sure to follow and leave a comment! 

1 comments

  1. This is so helpful! I’ll be spending a few days in London over the summer and I had no idea where to go, but now I do!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram