"a beauty, lifestyle and mental health blog run by a teen girl"

The Fashion Museum Of Bath

10:00:00, by Ciara




On the 18th of October, I was lucky enough to be able to visit the Fashion Museum, with my Nan, in Bath.
I have a keen interest in fashion so, I was very excited to have been given the opportunity to look around the museum. Of course, I took some photos and I am here now to explain and show how amazing the Fashion Museum really is.

The museum celebrates fashion from the 1600s to present day. And the walkthrough includes; a history of fashion in 100 objects, lace in fashion and, dressing up (for those that want to really see and feel what the clothing would have been like back then)



Lace In Fashion (my favourite section)




"diamonds are forever"




'Light nude long dress with macrame lace trim, Burberry 2016'


My favourite since it reminds me of Victoria Beckham's style (dress on the right)





I love how beautiful every single piece of clothing is and the originality is endless. I recommend visiting the Bath Fashion museum because not only does it include clothing there is also a lot of history and facts that you will find out along the way.


Leave a comment below telling me what was your favourite dress from the photos that I took.













0 comments

Instagram