"a beauty, lifestyle and mental health blog run by a teen girl"

Bath Spa In 36 Hours: Where to eat and explore

10:00:00, by Ciara

















I have always wanted to live in Bath Spa. It's so modern and stylish, everything looks so clean and tidy. Also I feel that Bath is just like London but not as busy.
Since my Aunt and Uncle live in Bath Spa, my family and I visited them and we also got to explore Bath.
I thought I would share with you all where to eat and explore in Bath, I totally recommend visiting.

Where to eat?

There are a lot of small tea rooms where you can have a nice cuppa! I went to a little Victorian Tea room by the well known Hanging Tree. Creepy! However it was very cosy in there and is a great place to sit down and have a chat with friends.

My favourite restaurant to visit in Bath is Hudson's Steakhouse, the steak there is lovely. My preference is juicy steak and you can choose whatever you desire. Voted number 3 in the top 10 steak house's, you can't go wrong.

For drinks we visited the Vino Vino wine and cocktail bar, since Im young I cannot have wine or cocktails of course! So I went for a non alcoholic Peach Ice Tea which was very refreshing.








Where to explore?

Since I love shopping, I recommend gathering your money together and head out to South Gate shopping centre, which is Bath's biggest shopping centre. My favourite shops include; Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie.



If you like spooky things then the Hanging Tree is a great place for you. It is placed in Abbey Green and if you want more information about it click here. The Hanging Tree was where they would hang people of course, yes it may give you the shiver's but it's historical.




Instead of travelling by car to the centre of Bath, travel by boat on the River Avon! You will learn a lot of facts about Bath and get to see lovely views of the river. You will enjoy a very peaceful journey to the city centre for 20 minutes. I enjoyed it a lot! The wildlife is beautiful and you will come across varied animals and insects like; swans, birds, dragonflies and much more... 



Here's some more places I recommend you visit in Bath.

  • Roman Baths
  • Royal Crescent (Where they filmed Oliver Twist scene) 'Who will buy my wonderful roses?'
  • Jane Austen Centre
  • Fashion Museum
  • Holburne Museum
  • Pulteney Bridge 
  • American Museum
  • Victoria Art Gallery
  • Theatre Royal

As you can see, you will never be bored in Bath there is plenty to do for everyone.

Thank you for reading this blog post, leave a comment telling me what you think of Bath and if you would visit.

Bellissimo
xox


Please note; I read every comment and reply to all. I really appreciate it if you leave one for me, it makes my day.

4 comments

  1. This place looks beautiful, and many museums are there. Every time when I visit new town I mus see galleries or museums exhibitions :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I would love to live there, you would be able to pick from a range of museums in Bath. :) x

      Delete
  2. As someone who lives just outside of Bath, I may be a little biased but it really is such a beautiful city! I agree that there's really so much to do, you never get bored :) lovely post!

    Megan x meguana.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram