"a beauty, lifestyle and mental health blog run by a teen girl"

TRAVEL DIARY | Orlando Florida

10:00:00, by Ciara




In July I took a 1 week, and a few days, trip to Orlando,Florida in the United States Of America. If I could describe it in one word, unbelievable. Want to find out why? Im going to tell you all about my experience in this blog post! 






CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT

My family and I stayed at the Cabana Bay Beach Resort. A 1950's themed resort hotel, and just a walk away from Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure.

It took a while to get used too, since there were a lot of screaming kids running around in their swimwear. However it was a very fun stay. The things I loved about it most includes; The lazy river, Starbucks, free drink refills in their resort cup and the DJ.

It wasn't too busy there either, just the perfect amount of people. It's a great place for families with children.

6550 Adventure Way, Orlando, FL 32819, United States








































FLORIDA MALL

On the Monday we started our week with a little shopping therapy. And took a trip to The Florida Mall. They had all my favourite stores like; Victoria's Secret, Forever 21, Hollister, Bath and Body Works, Sephora and much more. I loved Sephora the most. Obviously I had to buy the Jaclyn Hill Becca Champagne Pop highlighter it is stunning!












UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE

Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventures were my favourite places to go on this trip. From the resort we could walk over to both attraction parks, which was great. My most recommended rides are; The mummy, King Kong Skull Island, Harry Potter Rollercoaster, Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket, Jurassic Park, Spider Man (we got stuck on that one) and Hulk. 

The scariest ride was Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket. I didn't realise it would be that scary. The best part was that you get recorded whilst on the ride, it was hilarious to watch back over, however we didn't buy it because I forgot the number of the video, ugh! Also, you get to choose a song to play whilst on the ride, how cool?

Im going to admit it, I preferred Universal and Islands of Adventure way more than Disney World Florida. I prefer more of the fast rides and Disney was a little too cheesy for my liking. 





WALT DISNEY WORLD FLORIDA

It is beautiful at Disney World, the castle is so gorgeous too. We only explored Disney Parks for 1 day unfortunately and to add to that It started raining heavily during the afternoon so the parade got cancelled! My favourite ride was Space Mountain, we didn't get to experience Disney World as well as we wanted to but at least we had fun whilst we were at it. 



 HARD ROCK CAFE

Eating at Hard Rock Cafe was a blast. The music, the sensation, the vibe it brings to you is wonderful. The meals were pleasing and the staff were very friendly. 

And that is my overview of my wonderful holiday in Orlando,Florida. If you are thinking of coming here for holiday then do it! You will not regret a single piece of the trip. 


Have you visited Orlando,Florida? What did you do/are you doing on your Summer Holidays?



Bellissimo
xox


Please note; I read every comment and reply to all. I really appreciate it if you leave one for me, it makes my day.



8 comments

  1. wow, such a beautiful travel diary! x

    http://www.serenbird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God, USJ Harry Potter. That's all. The place is made of dream, isn't it? I'd love to go there one day.

    Selene Addicted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's definitely your dream! Im sure you would absolutely love it hehe :) x

      Delete
  3. I would love to visit. I've been to NYC for 10 days a couple years ago but other than that I haven't been round America. Your photos are lovely! Xx Beth - www.bethparnaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to visit NYC, is it good? You should definitely go to other places in America. Thank you :) x

      Delete
  4. In love with your blog and these photos. So jealous but glad that I can live the trip through you! Would love to visit Florida some day :)

    Sarah | http://www.scarletstate.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! That means a lot to me :) x

      Delete

Instagram